Subject: [Leica] The Horror, The Horror
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri May 28 19:16:30 2004

On 5/28/04 6:49 PM, "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> wrote:

> "Love Victory at Sea noticed it has been digitally reasserted and being sold
> at my corner rental DVD place. Narrated by Sir Larry."
>
> Victory at Sea was narrated by Alexander Scourby

Correction:
THE WORLD AT WAR

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071075/

Love the title music. I saw them all in order

"A multi-volumed documentary mini-series, "The World at War" covers the
entire history of World War II from the causes of the 1920s to the aftermath
of the Cold War in the 1950s. Emphasis is also placed on several inside
story episodes, where events are covered which occurred inside Germany and
Japan such as resistance to Hitler, life in general under a dictatorial
regime, and particular emphasis is focused on the Jewish Holocaust."

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon

New-improved