Subject: [Leica] Caution: Baby picture
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri May 28 19:19:39 2004

At 12:04 PM 5/28/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>>I'm sorry; I can't help myself. I know I shouldn't do this, but.....
>>
>>Our recently arrived granddaughter:
>>
>>http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/Anika.jpg

She's absolutely gorgeous!  You won't lack for a model any time soon.  And
what a catch for a photo!  She does show up as slightly cyan on my monitor,
too, but I think color calibration is very subjective and monitor and
platform dependent.  I look forward to seeing more photos of Anika.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Caution: Baby picture)