Subject: [Leica] Caution: Baby picture
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat May 29 05:37:15 2004

 Henning Wulf showed:
>  I'm sorry; I can't help myself. I know I shouldn't do this, but.....
>
>  Our recently arrived granddaughter:
>  > > http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/Anika.jpg<<<

Hi Henning,

OK Henning nice photo and at this age they're pretty easy to photograph,
just wait and you'll want the highest speed motor driven auto-focus camera
you can get your hands on. :-)

Now you've only got 9 more to go to catch-up to the Grant Clan! ;-) Try
photographing 10 grandchildren ages 8 to 18 all in one shot!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :-)

It's amazing I got this far by the time they were finished with me. :-)

I've turned the whole grandkid picture taking routine over to "grandma"
forever!! As she can calm and still them with one look! Only Grandma's can
do this. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Caution: Baby picture)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Caution: Baby picture)