Subject: [Leica] Less happy, more horror please
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sat May 29 11:56:25 2004

Teresa, you are absolutely right. In the last couple of days I for one have only uploaded cat and baby photographs and I'm starting to feel guilty.

"Forget the cute PAWS of yawning babies, sleeping kittens, or a bucolic landscape, give me a lense that lets me capture the rot within."

Perhaps your post will reach some of the others and we can all cease and desist from bucolic baloney. I only hope we can impose on some of the lugs's physicians to keep the valium coming. Something about remembering what the world is really like makes me want to forget.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Walts/voterdeath

Walt J.