Subject: [Leica] PAW - ok.. week 8.. martini alert.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat May 29 17:43:07 2004

eric showed:

> It is the trying that counts.
> Here is my PAW week 8:
> Drinks with a friend at 'Pearls' in Great Barrington:
> http://www.faneuil.net/2004/2004-7.htm<<

Hi Eric,
very nice shot due to the balance of light indoor / outdoor. Not too often
we have an opportunity to shoot by a window this size and not blow out the
exterior scene. Once again we see a solid example of this lady is
illustrating "we listen with our eyes  and hear with our ears."

Well done. Most of all it's uncluttered and clean looking.

ted