Subject: [Leica] Caution: Baby picture
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun May 30 11:01:54 2004

ted said:
>I've turned the whole grandkid picture taking routine over to "grandma"
>forever!! As she can calm and still them with one look! Only Grandma's >can
do this. :-)<<<<<<<<<

Tina responded::
Subject: Re: [Leica] Caution: Baby picture

 > Not all Grandmas, Ted!  I'm still learning.  My two (a three-year-old and
> three-month-old) were here for the week-end and I got out the 10D with
> Leica R lenses to see how I'd do with two squirmy kids and no automatic
> focus.  It's really a challenge!  I'll put some up if I can find any in
focus!<<

It's OK Tina I understand, but she's also 8 grand kids ahead of you so she's
got lots or practice. Actually she has one look that'll wilt a tornado in
full blast! I know, I've suffered it a few times, ;-) never mind the
grandkids and tornadoes. ;-)

ted

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Caution: Baby picture)