Subject: [Leica] Banana
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun May 30 20:50:35 2004

Just for you, Mark, the original Chiquita Banana song:
I'm Chiquita banana and I've come to say - Bananas have to ripen in a certain
way- When they are fleck'd with brown and have a golden hue - Bananas taste
the best and are best for you - You can put them in a salad - You can put them
in a pie-aye - Any way you want to eat them - It's impossible to beat them -
But, bananas like the climate of the very, very tropical equator - So you
should never put bananas in the refrigerator."
Music ? 1945 Shawnee Press Inc.
--

In a message dated 5/30/2004 9:40:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
mark@rabinergroup.com writes:
On 5/30/04 5:09 PM, "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]

I don?t know from flower names but for now on when I go out on a date and
she asks me what my favorite flower is I'm going to say "banana". Why not? I
don?t recall seeing any better!

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon