Subject: [Leica] Banana
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon May 31 01:43:59 2004

On 5/30/04 9:09 PM, "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> wrote:

> Sonny,
> My grandfather was an M.D. for 70 years and I remember a patient asking him
> about the "apple a day"? My grandfather said it was a banana a day and not
> an apple. Grand Dad passed at age 95.

I read that statically Bananas are the most popular fruit.
By that I assume the meant in units sold not how much each bite is enjoyed.
Don?t know if they meant the USA or the woild.

Black pepper is the most popular spice. I goggled that this year already as
well for some reason.

Turkey is undoubtedly Gogglings favorite bird!

Mark Rabiner
Goggle Goggle
Photography
Portland Oregon