Subject: [Leica] FS: Noctilux(yellow filter)
From: abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon May 31 13:43:46 2004

On Monday, May 31, 2004 animal thoughtfully wrote:

>Since i,m contemplating to give techpan a try would you elaborate why you
>prefer T-max?

I can't, of course, speak for Slobodan but I find that TMAX100 has become so
close to Technical Pan that I no longer want to mess with Technidol etc and it's
2 stops faster!

The imaging of TechPan in the red does make it very nice for some portraits and
landscapes, however. It's just costly to develop while TMAX works great in XTOL.

Adam

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] FS: Noctilux(yellow filter))