Subject: [Leica] FS: Noctilux(yellow filter)
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon May 31 14:15:25 2004

Tech Pan lacks that snap and crackle I've become so used to with the modern
emulsion/lens combinations.
I'm not a fan of thin emulsions either, as it doesn't give me much room to
move in my printing.
Here are some sites that addressed some of the issues around Tech Pan:
http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=001gb6
S. Dimitrov