Subject: [Leica] Depression FSA Kodachromes
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 1 06:39:44 2004

In a message dated 6/1/2004 8:15:48 AM Central Standard Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

What  does the viewfinder have to do with anything? There is a
difference, btw,  between "composing in color," in which color is
presumably a factor in the  composition, and "composing," in which the
composition of shapes and  objects is the primary factor.

B. D.
Yeah, I kinda get that concept.  I think though that those  photographers who
got to shoot some of the stuff in color were eager to do  it.  These days it
is rather easy to wax poetic about black and  white.  I remember what a bummer
it was having to shoot the spring features  for the paper in black and white.

It is kind of like when you have no car, everything is within walking
distance.
Regards,

Sonny
_http://www.sonc.com_ (http://www.sonc.com/)