Subject: [Leica] Lack of horror for the week
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Jun 1 14:03:00 2004

At 04:33 PM 6/1/2004 -0400, you wrote:

but I do wish I could find a more positive outlook and direction, kind of
like the Magnum founders when they ran around with their screw mount Leicas
and visions of a future world with peace and justice for all.

>-Aaron

Aaron -

Find a local charity that does work that you believe in and follow them
around using your Leicas.  Avoid reading any LUG messages with Susan Sontag
in the subject line.  You will regain your faith in humanity.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Lack of horror for the week)