Subject: [Leica] Looking for a Konica M 50
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Tue Jun 1 16:15:13 2004

Hey Guys and Dolls*,

We finally have someone posting a FS/WTB at the WRONG time for a GOOD
reason and we are not producing for our Lugger in need! Come on get
googling! There has to be a spare 50 out there for Wade's looming
project.

John Collier

* Sorry just saw the movie.

Replies: Reply from lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] Looking for a Konica M 50)