Subject: [Leica] Phong's eyes only
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Jun 1 19:08:08 2004

There, I feel better already.  :-)

You didn't ask but please allow me anyway:  :-)

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2004/22/3.jpg
cannot be improved upon.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2004/22/4.jpg
can use just a bit more of the wine glass.  The red works very well.
Just about perfect, wine glass not withstanding.

Her right arm just a tad weird in
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2004/22/6.jpg
I might try to burn it in a little bit.

Love the levitation in "Don't drink and levitate":
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2004/22/2.jpg
I would prefer a bit more separation of girl's and man-with-cigartette's
right hands from respective background, although of course we
are talking photography, not painting, so I suppose the hands
fall where they may, in a manner of speaking.  But hey, you can
make people levitate, so why not ?  And what's with the Poltergeist
leaving the border on the upper left side ?  By the way, it's a
reference to   _the_   Fringe Festival, as in Edinborough, isn't  it ?

It would be great if you resize the higher resolution photos so that they'd
fit a 1024x768 browser screen without having to scroll.

Anyway, ignore all that;  just very minor nitpicks.
You are just great.

- Phong

[Still no peeking please]