Subject: [Leica] x-raying TX400 when you know you'll push it
From: abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Jun 2 18:48:59 2004

I'm going on a trip and taking TX400 as my highspeed film. There's a good
chance, although not a certain one, that I'll push it to 1600 or maybe 3200.

Do I need to have it hand-scanned? Since I'm going to and from D.C. and to an
event where an ex-president will be in attendance so I know security will be
tight and I figure this might raise a red flag since TX is a 400 speed film.

It SEEMS like it shouldn't be a big deal but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks - I'm packing so a speedy reply will be helpful. Gonna catch the Jet Blue
red-eye.

Adam

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] x-raying TX400 when you know you'll push it)