Subject: [Leica] Dayton 2004 photos
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Wed Jun 2 20:23:10 2004

While not up on Collins gear I have been an afficinado of the Vibroflex
bug for many years, though I have lately let my skills lapse.  Like my
Leicas mine can most charitibly be described as a "good user".

Both are wonderful devices in the hands of a skilled user.  Likewise
they require a certain amount of effort in the development of the craft.

Mike D