Subject: [Leica] x-raying TX400 when you know you'll push it
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jun 2 23:42:51 2004

Adam,
Under the circumstances of security in your country at the moment it's
probably the best bet. Particularly if you are facing any attempt to
convince security the film was exposed at 1600!

And quite frankly I doubt they'd believe you for one iota. I bet it would be
....... "Show me!" Obviously you can't, so it would be... "through the
machine or else!" :-(

ted

Replies: Reply from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] PAW 23)