Subject: [Leica] studio lights / kinoflo
From: kine_scope at yahoo.com (Liam Maloney)
Date: Thu Jun 3 10:15:08 2004

Hi Kyle; what Don said. Nice one Don! I've wanted to build my own Kino diva light for a while now. Seems pretty simple if you have a background in electrics and the raw materials. Kinos run over $1K for a simple unit. These, combined with a couple inkies and a redhead for highlights, are my favourite lights. Why not use strobe instead? The Kinos give you far more control when you're trying to model the light in a specific way. Let me know how your project goes.

Liam