Subject: [Leica] FS: Summicron 50
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Thu Jun 3 12:06:36 2004

50/2 Summicron M mount from 1973 (third version, six element, 0.7m
close focus, no tab), glass mint, body EX+ (usual slightly dull
lettering with some bright marks). Comes with straight 12585 with
silvering on the edges and a 14033 hood cap. CLAed by Gerry about seven
years back to dial in the rangefinder cam and check again with no
problems two years ago when I sent in a bunch of equipment for routine
servicing. $300US not including shipping

I am selling this lens to help fund the purchase of the new Summilux. I
stopped using it two years back once the Noctilux arrived. My only
complaint with this lens is that it is a little flare prone compared to
the superlative Noctilux.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (Joe Leung) ([Leica] FS: Summicron 50)
Reply from jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (Joe Leung) ([Leica] FS: Summicron 50)