Subject: [Leica] digital M
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Jun 4 20:36:38 2004

Limit is supposed to be 10,000. That's what Panasonic said about the FZ1 and
it was a limited to Japan only. 3 months later it was released all over.
Good marketing there. Epson will be smart and make much more than 10,000. If
they can make that many in enough time before a new "watchamacallit" comes
out.

Chris