Subject: [Leica] Question on Summilux 50 Shade
From: hsiddharta at cbn.net.id (hans siddharta)
Date: Fri Jun 4 23:14:59 2004

Dear Luggers,

I have 1st version of Summilux 50mm.  My question is on its shade.  Can I
use 12586 shade, which is for 2nd version, instead of 12521?  And I think
12586 is cheaper than 12521.
What other 1st version of summilux users use for the shade? is there any
aftermarket shade for this lens?  In addition to that, since I use Leitz UV
filter on the lens, there is no other options except for 12521 or 12586,
isn't it?

Please kindly advise
thanks
hans