Subject: [Leica]A New Photo
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Sat Jun 5 16:26:40 2004

Robert,

I sent you a message last night but it was rejected by the LUG as too
large a file. I had attached your picture - which I like, BTW - after
slightly burning-in the (IMO) harsh contrast of the younger child's face
and the older child's arm. It was an attempt to illustrate how I would
have printed it. I have no criticism of your printing and it's just a
matter of personal taste. You have captured a moment that should be
cherished by the boy's parents and family for years.... no matter how
it's printed!

Best Regards,
Walker Smith

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica]A New Photo)