Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex SL battery
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jun 5 18:47:10 2004

On 6/4/04 1:42 PM, "Karen Nakamura" <mail@gpsy.com> wrote:

> I have dimensions of most popular mercury and silver oxide battery sizes
> here:
>
> http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/batteries.html
>

> (metric only, sorry!)
>
> Karen

Terrific Karen this must have taken you weeks day and night! I'm printing it
and hanging on my wall don't sue me. I love charts and get obsessed with
making them for myself people myself.
We'll see which one of us wins the Nobel Peace prize first.
I think my Aspects Ratio PDF make me a clear contender.
http://rabinergroup.com/pdfs/AspectRatios.pdf
But there are some who have said I've made an aspect out of myself.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/