Subject: [Leica]A New Photo
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Jun 5 22:50:33 2004

Walker,

Depending on which email client you use, replying to some off-list can
be a piece of cake. As an example, I use Netscape, and I simply drag the
sender's address from the original message onto the "TO" area of the new
message I am writing, and remove the LUG address which is put there by
default (assuming I have clicked on REPLY).

I know that this is also easy in Eudora, and in web-based email like
Yahoo's. I seem to recall that someone had difficulties doing it in
Outlook Express, but I have never used that program.

Nathan