Subject: [Leica] alligator territory
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Sun Jun 6 20:39:39 2004

On Jun 6, 2004, at 8:18 PM, Jim Hemenway wrote:

> Guess I'll retire in New England after all.

alligators are nasty beasts, indeed, especially after you've seen one
up close and realize how big they are.  i grew up in the tennessee
river valley of north alabama, and in the flatlands on either side of
the river, there are significant alligator populations.  there are
occasional human/alligator encounters.  a lot of nosy dogs go missing
too.  if you live down there, you'll go through a succession of
exploratory labrador retrievers before you finally realize you need a
basset hound who'll stay on the porch.

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet
of bullet proof plexi-glass.  That's faith in action folks!  You know
he's got God on his side."
        --Bill Hicks

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] alligator territory)
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] alligator territory)