Subject: [Leica] Eric's latest
From: lea at whinydogpress.com (lea)
Date: Mon Jun 7 08:38:56 2004

Eric,

Never apologize for posting your baby/now toddler images...I
photographed my daughter every day the first year of her life and again
her senior year of high school. She is now 20 and a half years old, a
junior-to-be in college and just last night we were going through the
shots of her as a baby and it brought back more smiles, giggles and
memories than I can even tell.

Rocks and trees and buildings and flowers are all wonderful things and
I've shot my share of them too but they aren't what brings me the most
pleasure to look back on and reminisce over. I expect it is the same for
many of us.

They grow up so very fast...

Lea