Subject: [Leica] Paws
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (bdcolen@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 7 09:27:18 2004

Thanks, Adam - The difficult thing for me with this kind of photo is
figuring out myself, once I've shot, whether a photo is really a "street
photo," or just a photo that happens to have been taken in public. The great
bulk of what passes for "street photography," including my own, is
unfortunately the latter, rather than the former. I think that first one
does make the cut; I'm still unsure about the second.

B. D.
----

Wow, BD, the first one is fantastic.

At 11:36 AM 6/5/2004, B.D. Colen busted out with: