Subject: [Leica] That Leica Glow
From: jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen)
Date: Wed Jun 9 09:13:58 2004

Doug,

Thank you.  My fears about my scanner have been mounting, but with no one
nearby to view both slide and raw scan, I had only my own inexperience as a
guide.  Now, I will most definitely look further into it.  Certainly your
scans don't look like they came from a defective machine (or operator)  :))

Thanks again................Julian