Subject: [Leica] Remembering the Reagan years
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jun 9 16:26:23 2004

As I read this I am watching the casket being carried into the Rotunda.
I have to say, no matter how one feels about Reagan - and I'm sure I
don't need to tell anyone I how I feel about Reagan ;-) - this is one
really moving ceremony. There aren't many ceremonial functions that we
do particularly well, but we do do extremely impressive send-offs for
Presidents etc....Of course I also couldn't help thinking as I saw Nancy
tentatively touch the casket as it made a turn past her, 'hope someone
got THAT shot.' :-)