Subject: [Leica] Can't help myself
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Jun 9 17:57:13 2004

I photographed Reagan several times during his 76  and 80 campaigns and
again after he was elected. At the time I disagreed with everything he
espoused. (and still do) The amazing thing was how good being around him
could make one feel. What charisma!

During his term I learned to dislike Nancy till hell won't have it. $250
thou. worth of White House China, etc.etc. the list is endless. The
photograph of her with Reagan's casket  nearly broke my heart.

For better or worse, we all share some intrinsic values. Hopefully, some of
those values go  far beyond politics.

Walt J.

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Can't help myself)