Subject: [Leica] Remembering the Reagan years
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jun 9 18:23:53 2004

Oh, but you are a pup! I wasn't old enough to vote for JFK - Humphrey
was my first, but I was more than old enough to really be paying
attention. I will be honest enough to say that I was captivated by JFK
at the time, and thought he was fabulous. But in the full light of time,
history, whatever, I think he was really his father with a better public
face. Ironically, personally flawed Ted is, politically, the real thing.
And I suspect that "the good Bobby," post 64, was as well.