Subject: [Leica] Remembering the Reagan years
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jun 10 09:04:56 2004

Uh, Chris? It was Nancy Reagan who purchased - with whatever funds - the
new White House china. And Reagan followed Carter into the White House,
NOT Clinton. And I doubt you are suggesting that the Carters carried out
the china when they left. If you're going to keep the Clinton attacks
going, at least try to get your "facts" straight. ;-)