Subject: [Leica] Remembering the Reagan years
From: MCyclWritr at aol.com (MCyclWritr@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 09:52:19 2004

BD,

I didn't intend to suggest that the Clintons limited their looting only to
goodies brought in by the immediately preceding administration. So, and damn
this IS getting tortured for a mere, smart-assed observation, if they'd left
Nancy's china in the cabinet (make what you will of "cabinet"), new stuff
wouldn't
be required.

"Facts?" What facts? I done been gradjuminated from a big-time J-school. I
know that facts are in the biases of the beholder.

-Chris Lawson

bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:
Uh, Chris? It was Nancy Reagan who purchased - with whatever funds - the
new White House china. And Reagan followed Carter into the White House,
NOT Clinton. And I doubt you are suggesting that the Carters carried out
the china when they left. If you're going to keep the Clinton attacks
going, at least try to get your "facts" straight. ;-)

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Remembering the Reagan years)