Subject: [Leica] Women in Medicine...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Jun 10 15:11:21 2004

Ted Grant and Sandy Carter's book arrived and it's
a thrill to see it .... The photos are wonderful,
  showing women with a wide range of medical
expertise at work, and capturing special moments
of human caring and compassion.

A very long gestation and birthing process has
delivered this special book.

As a physician, I feel proud to see my colleagues,
some working here in Phoenix...celebrated.
What a job...I can't wait to share it with my
friends !

Congratulations Ted and Sandy....

Steve