Subject: [Leica] Yet another exhibit in Connecticut
From: rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian)
Date: Thu Jun 10 18:43:21 2004

Peter

Thank you for your comments.

I honestly don't remember what the tractor guy was saying.  All I
remember of the event was how cold it was & how much I wanted to
adjourn to a nearby tavern for some sustenance.

Main Street was, I admit, slightly arranged. It took a whistle to get
the retriever to look in my direction.  Let's face it - those driven
around in a Rolls Royce don't look out the window at common folk.

Roy

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Yet another exhibit in Connecticut)