Subject: [Leica] Bye and Behave
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jun 11 21:23:26 2004

Tina Manley wrote:
>>I'm leaving tomorrow for Honduras - only for 9 days this time. <<<

And she also listed a ton of equipment! :-) Well OK it looks like it.

Hey girl I thought you were travelling light on this one? ;-)

I mean you gotta save strength for the Leica Seminar in October as we're
going to have one wild fun time. This being the last there's going to be a
ton of gear and digi stuff, incredible food and weather with whole brand new
area to shoot!

Lots of bods on board for the big one, so it's going to be non-stop happy
snapping and learning while playing. So me dear be careful and as usual,
have fun, with a safe and successful shoot. Of course a safe return to
home.:-)
Have a good one!

ted

Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Bye and Behave)