Subject: [Leica] Birthday present for my beloved and a sad news
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sat Jun 12 03:22:29 2004

My beloved is turning 29 (again)! This is my daughter and my present to her:

http://www.dragonsgate.net/PhotoSite/

Scary, a web designer that is barely a teenager....

****
In the sad news department:
A Dog's Prayer, slightly modified

"...And, beloved parents, should the great Mother see fit to deprive me of
my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. Rather hold me gently in
your arms as skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest - and
I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever
safest in your hands."

Our dog, Rissa, is not doing well. She is very listless and in pain and not
eating well. She's taking some meds that is making her not feel her pain
too much, but I am afraid that it is only a matter of time when her quality
of life degrades too much. She is our first child and we have been crying a
lot over it. She had cancer surgery in the beginning of April and had a
major seizure in the beginning of May, probably due to some sort or brain
tumor . My wife's birthday is this Saturday :-(
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/baba_and_rissa.jpg

use richard@imagecraft.com)