Subject: [Leica] Ted'a Colour Management
From: vroger at yahoo.com (V.Roger)
Date: Sat Jun 12 08:27:21 2004

I was really struck by Ted's wonderful comments- Not
only those of a major talent (hey, we all know
that)but from someone who finds the joy of life in our
chosen art form. I agree with Ted whole heartedly, but
even more as to the sudden joy he feels in photography
with digital. There is a form of reluctant
"rediscovery" here. Yes...when I first heard the term
"noise" I ascribed it to the sound the digital camera
made- "what sound?"- I am not about to give up the M's
but the fun in, dare I call it photography not "image
making"?- has returned. vroger