Subject: [Leica] tribute website for sal
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Sun Jun 13 13:17:19 2004

does anyone know if sal had a favorite charity or cause?  perhaps we
could make a collective donation in honor of his memory.

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

"People say 'Iraq had the fourth largest army in the world.' Yeah,
maybe, but you know what, after the first 3 largest armies, there's a
REAL big drop-off. The Hare Krishnas are the 5th largest army in the
world, and they've already got all our airports."
        --Bill Hicks

Replies: Reply from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] tribute website for sal)
Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] tribute website for sal)
Reply from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] tribute website for sal)