Subject: [Leica] Re:Sal DiMarco
From: pcollura at epix.net (Paul T. Collura)
Date: Sun Jun 13 19:38:09 2004

It would be wonderful if the recipient institution had a Sal DiMarco
photojournalism scholarship--THAT would be an ideal spot for remembering the
man and his work.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Amen!  If there is someone among us who could set this up I would donate at
least $500.00 toward the scholarship fund in his name. Rest in Peace, Sal.
I knew you for over ten years and will miss you at myriad Leica events.

Happy Snaps wherever you are now.

Paul Collura
Lancaster, PA