Subject: [Leica] New shoot...
From: lea at whinydogpress.com (lea)
Date: Mon Jun 14 11:15:05 2004

Great story about Sal...glad you shared it.

Your link is not complete...and should be
http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com

In light of the recent losses of those on the LUG and those attached to
those on the LUG, I suggest you do what you can to grab a bit of life by
the tail today and enjoy it.

Happy Monday to everyone...
Lea