Subject: [Leica] in memoriam: Sal DiMarco, Jr.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jun 14 17:50:29 2004

Sal was a friend I'd call or email during times of dire emotional crisis...
Like which was better the Gold or the Fuji.
But no he was a friend on a real level. And a mentor on more than one...
 Inconceivable him not being around.....

My red LUG pin hangs on my tie rack next to my dressing mirror so I think of
Sal every morning as I think of it as "the lug pin Sal gave me" and the
circumstances behind that.
I'll compile my Sal antidotes and post them in the next weeks.
I will miss him tremendously.