Subject: [Leica] UFO
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Thu Jun 17 14:31:57 2004

well to encourage the bad lugers :) they are not easy to destroy since most
of the structure is metal grids and small antennae.not very susceptible to
overpressure
if you had a whole night and 10 people with sledge hammers then it would be
easy.
The worst one could do is unearth the lot and turn it some degrees and
replant it that would cause some confusion
simon