Subject: [Leica]For Sale- Replacement dryfit battery for Metz 60CT series flashes-
From: dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post)
Date: Thu Jun 17 18:31:43 2004

Hi!
I thought I'd see if there were any Metz 60CT series flash users here who
might need a new or spare battery for their flash.
I have the Sonnenschein A500 6v battery- the generic equivalent of the Metz
battery, and actually made by the same company as the Metz. For the LUG I am
selling them for $30 plus a flat shipping charge of $8.50 to anywhere in the
US or Canada.
These are new, factory fresh batteries and are shipped charged and ready to
go. I've been using one for a couple of years now and have had no problems
whatsoever.
I even put a plastic spline on the side, like the Metz, to keep you from
inserting it backwards! (Something a LUGger would NEVER do, of course!  :o)

contact me offline if interested. Thanks!

Dan Post
908 Merrill Drive
Greensboro, NC 27410-5420
USA