Subject: [Leica] New York, New York
From: MCyclWritr at aol.com (MCyclWritr@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 22:25:00 2004

Chris, oh Chris,

Here's the plan, man. Tape the 135mm to your leg before Lyin' Billy's book
signing. He'll cop a visual the faux prodigious member and draft you as
chick
bait for the Van Halen event.

Though Bill proved to be a washout and an international embarrassment as
president, I always thought he'd be a fine ol' boy to have along for a night
on
the town.

-Chris Lawson (always seeking the value in his fellow human beings)

leicachris@worldnet.att.net writes:
Off on a plane early Saturday morning for NY. We'll be staying in the
Village. I've got a list of "must do" stuff, but any ideas what to see are
welcome. I might end up staying in a long line for Clinton's book signing in
Harlem on the 22nd.

One question though, Van Halen is the night of the 22nd. Should I slip the
90/f2 in my pants(Spinal Tap comes to mind) or go with the 135/4 and tape it
to my legs???

Chris
New Orleans