Subject: [Leica] X-rite densitometer for Leica darkroom ;-)
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Jun 18 03:48:03 2004

Hi all, I have just had my first venture into e-XXX. After a week in
the darkroom, learning from books and preparing to have a weekend study
course, I did my usual "oh I NEED a densitometer", and there was one on
the Australian version of e-XXX. With nervous excitement I tried to
find out something about an X=rite 320X transmission and reflection
densitometer. Probably an older version, as the company has nothing in
its files on it. Any one know anything about this beast? I do hope it
was not the worst one ever made :-)

Alastair

Replies: Reply from dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post) ([Leica] X-rite densitometer for Leica darkroom ;-))
Reply from jblack at ambio.net (John Black) ([Leica] X-rite densitometer for Leica darkroom ;-))