Subject: [Leica] in the clear again
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jun 18 15:09:47 2004

island with my nieces family.<<<<<<

Simon,
As far as I know at this time I'm sure I'll be here in Victoria putting
final touches to my Leica Seminar presentations.

Be great to shake yer hand old buddy. Here's my phone number 250-477-2156.

However there is few months to go yet and we can organize it when we know
who's going to be where.

Oh and about that rat thing for BD? jeeeeesh make sure it's dead! ;-) Before
you shoot it.;-)
kindest regards,
ted

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] in the clear again)