Subject: [Leica] Re: An R series question
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Fri Jun 18 16:49:40 2004

Film will also get better why wouldn,t it?
I,d like to buy a 8 or 9 one day and use the old telyts i allready have with
a digital back and use film with those legendary refraction limited R lenses
.Which i don,t own.
A system like that would be super for me.
I think it will be a commercial hit for Leica.
hic Glengoyne
simon jessurun