Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome processing
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Jun 18 23:02:14 2004

A friend just gave me a bunch of Kodachrome
film.  I haven't used Kodachrome in a long time,
and I wonder where I can get pre-paid processing
mailers for them.  Isn't PK36 the Kodak/Kodalux
mailer for Kodachrome in 35mm film ?  B&H
sells it, but the online information isn't clear
about whether it is for Kodachrome (I remember
using the same mailer for Kodachrome and E6
Ektachrome).  Also too bad A&I does not process
Kodachrome anymore.

Anybody else on the list still using Kodachrome,
besides Doug Herr ?

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] Kodachrome processing)