Subject: [Leica] An R series question R8 - pretty ?
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat Jun 19 09:20:13 2004

Hi Robert,
I am familiar with the Jensen Healey. I expect they
have all rusted away now! Before the days of annual
structural inspection quite a few cars had inadequate
corrosion prevention. I haven't seen one in many a
year (or any Alfas or Lancias of that period).
Sorry not to be seeing you at Indy.
cheers
Frank

Frank: